Winter season 2020-2021
On this page, you will find up-to-date information related to services and activities in the historical Village of Val-Jalbert in the context of a pandemic.
Documents importants à consulter avant :
- For visiting the Historical Village ⬇️
- Camping and mini-cottages guidelines (page 1)⬇️
- Camping and mini-cottages guidelines (page2)⬇️
- village map⬇️
It is obligatory to wear a mask inside
Open services and activities
Rethinked booking / cancellation policy
The safety and satisfaction of our customers, being our priority, we wish to inform you that we are continuously adapting to all the elements that this exceptional situation impose on us. We have adjusted our reservation / cancellation policy. Should our season start late or be compromised, the following policies will apply to avoid any inconvenience:
- In the case of a change in the Village's operating period, you will be offered to move your reservation to a later date in 2021 without additional charge;
- In the event that it is impossible to use your reservation at a later date this year, it will be possible to transfer it in the same period in 2022 while taking advantage of your 2021 rate;
- In the event that it is impossible for you to take advantage of your reservation at a later date this year or in 2022, you will be reimbursed in full.
The team of the historical Village of Val-Jalbert